More Trustworthy Locksmiths
We’re Your Full-Service Locksmith In and Around Middletown, NY
As one of the oldest and most established locksmiths in Middletown, Dash Lock & Key has the earned experience, skills, and reputation to handle all of your lock and key issues. When something on your door breaks, there is no need to panic, just give us a call for same-day lock repairs, lockout service as well as other locksmith services for your home, business, safe, access control, and security system needs. Or, if you prefer, you can stop by our office and showroom to discuss service or peruse our inventory of keys, key fobs, remotes, deadbolts, safes, and more.
Insured & Licensed For Your Protection
To better protect yourself, it’s imperative to work with a locksmith that’s licensed. On top of that, you’ll want to make sure the locksmith has commercial liability insurance.
Dash Lock & Key certainly has all of that and we’re happy to show you any documentation necessary. Our customers’ satisfaction is the most important thing for us. We want you to feel comfortable using us in Middletown, NY, and surrounding areas. To that end, we are verified by and featured on 1-800-Unlocks, a special professional locksmith directory. See our Middletown locksmith listing for verification.
Available 24/7 When You Need A Real Locksmith
We all use keys and locks to keep our property secure. Yet most people don’t pay them much attention, and that’s normal. If you like to be prepared for emergencies, then add our phone number to your contacts: 845-342-6611. Whether you get locked out or need car keys immediately, it is so comforting to know you have a reliable emergency locksmith on speed dial. Feel free to like us on Facebook and tell your friends and family about us too.
You can count on our professionals to be there for you when you need any of the following:
- Vehicle lockout service
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and van key duplication and remote and fob programming
- Home lock, key, and door hardware repair or installation
- Access Control system installation and repair for your home or business
- Safe and Vault sales and service (but no moving of safes)
- Commercial door hardware and lock installation and repair
- and more!
More Trustworthy Locksmiths In Other Cities
Who doesn’t love traveling? So if you’re out of town and lose your keys, you’ll need to call someone to help you out. You don’t want to hire a fake locksmith and overpay by hundreds of dollars. We recommend the following trustworthy locksmiths:
- Key King Mobile Locksmith – When you need a mobile locksmith in Huntsville, AL, you can be sure that you’ll be safe with Key King Mobile Locksmith. They are also verified and trusted.
- Salt Lake Jake Lock & Key – For a friendly local locksmith in Salt Lake City, remember Salt Lake Jake. Offering automotive, residential, and commercial lock services. Plus, we offer car keys, deadbolts, smart locks, keypad locks, padlocks, and more.
- Link’s Locksmith Services Jacksonville, FL – As one of the top locksmiths in Jacksonville, FL, Jesse Link can handle your car key programming, commercial lock installation, lock rekeying, and more. Call us 24 hours a day.
- MD Lock & Safe – Professional lock service is a call away. MD Lock & Safe can help with your lock repair, lock installation, and lock replacement needs. We can help with all your safe, automotive, residential, and commercial lock services.
- Snap & Crack Locksmith – With five walk-in locations and road service, Snap & Crack Locksmith is a full-service locksmith in Columbus, OH.
- Mid-America Locksmiths – For a full-service and skilled locksmith in Lexana, KS, and Kansas City, KS, call Steve at Mid-America Locksmiths.
- A-1 Safe & Lock – Personal security is no laughing matter. A1 Safe & Lock is here to help with your broken locks, broken key fobs, and broken safes. We’ll fix the issue quickly and at a great price. Call us today.
- West Coast Locksmith – When the weather is hot and you’re locked out of your car, home, or business, remember West Coast Locksmith. We can help with lockout service as well as access control and electronic security in Los Angeles.
- Auto Locksmith Specialists – For car key replacement, lock rekeying, and more, you can count on Auto Lock Specialists. We’re just North of Orlando, FL. Call us today.
- J&M Locksmith Atlanta, GA – J&M Locksmith is a full-service locksmith for your car, home, and office. With 24-hour mobile service, we can solve any lock and key issue in Atlanta, GA.
- Quality Lock LLC – Providing commercial, residential, and automotive locksmith services in Winchester, VA, and the surrounding region.
- Noble Locksmith Las Vegas – Need a new car key in Las Vegas? Our mobile lock service can make keys on the spot. We guarantee and warranty our parts and labor.
- 24 Hour Locksmith Westchester – Emergencies happy, including getting locked out of your home or car, that’s why we offer around-the-clock mobile locksmith service to unlock cars, lock rekeying, and lock installation.
- Plainsman Lock and Key – As a licensed locksmith in Alabama, Plainsman services Baldwin and Lee Counties. Offering car key replacement, lock rekeying, lock changes, new car keys, and much more.
- Platinum Locksmith – For fast and affordable locksmith services in Tampa, FL, trust the pros at Platinum Locksmith. They always strive for 100% satisfaction.
- Noble Locksmith Tupelo, MS – With years of experience as a car locksmith pro, Noble Locksmith of Tupelo can fix ignitions, program car keys, EEPROM, rekey locks, and much more.
- Transponder City Locksmith – Trusted auto locksmith in the Chicago Ridge, IL area with a real walk-in location as well as mobile service. Transponder City is fully licensed, certified, and insured.
- Grah Safe & Lock – Family-owned and operated locksmith in San Diego, CA. Winner of San Diego’s award for oldest companies.
- Allen’s Safe and Lock – We offer free estimates and a 90-day warranty on all services. Trust our 24/7 emergency assistance when you are in need of a Montgomery, TX locksmith for commercial, residential, and safe locksmith services.
- Shearline Locksmiths – With over a decade of locksmith experience, we’ve evolved into a full-service locksmith offering lock rekeying and lock installation for residential and commercial clients. Contact us when you need a locksmith in Chicago or Joliet, IL.
- JB Lock and Key – With roots near Wichita, Kansas, JB Lock and Key has built a huge following of satisfied clients that have needed car keys made on the spot. His affordable pricing, fast service, and professional demeanor has everyone in Wichita calling him.
- The Key Man San Antonio – Our name says it all – we make car keys, program key fobs, repair ignitions, program car computers through EEPROM, replace BCM modules, and rekey car door locks. Literally anything for a car, we can do. If you’re in San Antonio, contact The Key Man.
- Locksmith Doctor – Fast, friendly, and affordable service is just a call away. If you’ve bent, broken, or lost your house keys or car keys, the professionals at Locksmith Doctor will fix the situation without leaving you waiting.
- Noble Locksmith of Queen Creek – When you need a local locksmith nearby in Queen Creek or the San Tan Valley, Noble Locksmith of Queen Creek is a click or call away. Contact us now for a free quote.
- BS Locksmith Aurora, CO – Aurora is a beautiful place to live and work. If you’re new to the area, please rekey your locks. If you own a business, security is our priority. Call BS Locksmith to get the best service in town.
- OnSite Locksmith Stuart, FL – When you need a locksmith in Stuart, FL, or anywhere in the Treasure Coast, contact Onsite Locksmith for lockouts, car keys, key fob programming, lock repair, lock rekeying, and lock installation. We’re full-service and 24 hours.
- Noble Locksmith of Richmond – For quality and affordable locksmith service in Richmond, VA, contact the pros at Noble Locksmith of Richmond.
- Northwest Keyway – If you live in the Schererville, IN area, our friends at Northwest Keyway can program car keys for domestic, foreign, and German car brands. Call now for same-day service!
Not all locksmiths are created equal. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed.